Put Your Foot Down walks
Our first Put Your Foot Down walk started in Sydney in 2008 and the event has now spread to seven national cities across Australia.
They are held every year across the country to raise funds and awareness to improve survival rates for Pancreatic Cancer sufferers.
However, they are also an important forum for people who have been impacted by Pancreatic Cancer to come together, share their experiences, and do something that makes a real impact.
By joining our Walks you have the option to fundraise as an individual or as a team, however, if you want to come along to show your support and meet like-minded people without fundraising you are most welcome.
Please make sure you subscribe to our newsletters so that we can let you know when the next walk is on near you.
2019 Put Your Foot Down Walks
Our walks dates for this year are below and we are simply awaiting council confirmation.
Please save the date and make sure you have subscribed to our newsletters for regular updates or you can check back for the details of next year’s walks as they become available.
- Hobart - 24 March 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Perth - 31 March 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Melbourne - 5 May 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Townsville - 21 July 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Sydney - 18 August 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Brisbane - October 2019 (date to be confirmed)
- Adelaide - 3 November 2019 (date to be confirmed)
Put Your Foot Down walk reports from 2018.